For over thirty years ASD Lighting PLC have manufactured a comprehensive range of commercial, domestic, industrial, street and security lighting. From our factory and head office in South Yorkshire, UK, our lighting products have been designed, developed and manufactured to the highest standards with design flair and creativity. Offering a multitude of LED, lamp and operating options, our range of products provides practical solutions to an array of interior and exterior lighting applications. ASD have combined their skills and expertise in the design and manufacture of lighting to provide a unique portfolio of products which are not only attractive and hard wearing, but also include practical and time saving installation features. Their unique approach to lighting design has led them to develop products to provide practical solutions to a wide variety of internal and external applications, both commercial and domestic. ASD has developed a service to ensure that they work in partnership with their customers, to build a relationship that can be trusted and relied upon. We offer a unique product range with innovative features, with the best quality at the right price to ensure customer satisfaction, providing products Brighter by Design.
- ASD Lighting, formed in 1982, have been manufacturing in the UK from our 200,000-sq ft factory in Rotherham for over 30 years.
- ASD Lighting is unique amongst British companies, a true manufacturer of lighting with a reputation for innovation and quality.
- Employs 200+ people
- Broad product range
- Manufacturing facilities in Yorkshire
- LED bias
- 200,000 square feet factory
- UK design and manufacturing, with injection moulding and aluminium spinning facilities
- ISO 9001 & 14001 company
- Worldwide marketing and distribution
- DESIGN: In house design brings style and sophistication to a complete range of luminaires, with a dedicated team of six designers
- DEVELOP: Automated in-house photometry and one of the largest integrated spheres in Europe allows us to develop intelligent luminaires with the best-in-class efficiency and visual comfort
- MANUFACTURE: Fast and efficient delivery allows us to meet the demands of today’s robust business requirements. 15 state of the art injection moulding machines with in house spinning and die casting allow us to meet these demands
- Download photometrics, data sheets and BIM files: www.asdlighting.com
Within Lighting Reality we are proud to present our innovative street, road and flood LED lighting solutions:
- The Highway Diamond™ combines low weight and windage into a distinctive modern design. The LM6 IP66 IK10 diecast aluminium body incorporates market leading photometric performance and light uniformity. Providing a choice of 9 standard distributions (S0 - S8) to suit a variety of M, CE & P Class road/street geometries, right through to a glare class of G6. Having such a range of distributions coupled with a vast array of lumen outputs allows the Highway Diamond™ LED to maximise spacing, efficiencies and energy savings, while drastically reducing the total cost of ownership against traditional light sources.
- The Highway Crystal features a LM6 IP66 IK10 diecast aluminium body with full clear polycarbonate front which incorporates high photometric performance and light uniformity. Providing a choice of 9 standard distributions (S0 - S8) to suit a variety of M, CE & P Class road/street geometries, right through to a glare class of G6. A flood variant allows for car park and open area installations.
- The Highway Cast was the first member of the Highway family and has been installed since early 2010 in a variety of applications. Its robust construction and striking night time aesthetic, combined with high uniformities, make it both viable and occasionally a ‘must have’ choice for designers and consultants. Available in 18, 36, 54 LED, the luminaire is manufactured from high pressure die cast aluminium and has a range of optical lenses to give the Highway Cast LED an advantage over other products within the market. The Highway Cast Street LED has been designed and developed for ‘S’ class road requirements, but is also suitable for public walkways, pathways, passenger platforms as well as general street lighting. A flood variant also adds scope to the range.